Tuesday 30 December 2014

Kube Studios Reviews

Kube Studios Reviews

Kube Studios are the UK's top choice for your fashion modelling portfolio shoot. We have provided hundreds of aspiring models with the portfolios they need to get into major modelling agencies. If we're lucky, some times they drop us a line and tell us about their successes. Kube Studios reviews its services each and every day of the year, making sure that we keep on top of industry expectations and keep an ear close to the ground for modelling and fashion developments. Below is one lovely email we received over the festive period from Gemma who lives in Croydon.

"Hi! I know its been a while since my portfolio shoot but I only just got round to doing something with my portfolio in October believe it or not!! Family and work commitments took over for a while but I managed to pull it together. I decided to send it to loads of local businesses in the hope that they needed models for work coming up to Christmas, and they did! I ended up getting replies from two businesses, one was a toy shop and I played the role of a mother for a photographic advertisement, which was really good. The other one was for a local glaziers and (once again!) I played a happy mother inspecting her new windows! I think I found my 'niche' as you guys call it, is mother modelling a thing? Hah! Well, have a great crimbo and all my best, Gemma x ps. Hi Tara!"

Whether you are looking for a studio for fun or for a modelling portfolio photo shoot, Kube Studios cater for all types of photography. Follow us on the Kube Studios Tumblr and also find contact information and details on our various studios on the official Kube Studios website. The video below offers an outline on our services and who we are.



No comments:

Post a Comment