Friday 19 June 2015

Kube Studios Reviews

Kube Studios Reviews

Hello again and welcome back to the Kube Studios Reviews blog where we post some of the feedback we get from recent photo shoots. In this post we will hear from Simon, an aspiring male model, about his first ever shoot and also about what he did next!

Hi Mike. Yes the shoot went well and since then things have really got exciting. I’m really glad I chose Kube Studios. The portfolio we made was accepted by an agency and I’ve even had my first proper, paid (!) modelling job! It wasn’t quite what I was after, but apparently “I’ve got what it takes” to be a watch model!? I never even knew that was a thing. So if you see a familiar looking wrist on a billboard somewhere or in a magazine, you’ll know why! I’ll give you more details another day, I’m in a bit of a rush this evening. Best to the team and keep up the good work. Simon


Most people aren’t as lucky as Simon when it comes to getting modelling jobs so fast and Kube Studios wish him the best in his future career! If you want to find out more about our locations, photography services and our teams, visit the Kube Studios website. Also make sure to watch the short video below that will tell you everything you need to know about Kube Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment